Sidestep Risks When Conducting SWCD Business: Working Together to Get the Job Done
MCIT members: $65 per person
Nonmembers: $105 per person
(Includes materials, lunch and refreshments)
Soil and water conservation districts enter into a variety of relationships to accomplish their objectives. In particular, they partner with other entities and individuals for funding and staffing. Inherent in these working relationships are risks that can be effectively managed. This seminar provides practical tips for managing these risks.
- Working Together by Contract: Laying the Groundwork, presented by MCIT risk management consultant
- You Got the State Grant, Now What Are the Rules? presented by Jason Weinerman, board conservationist, Board of Water and Soil Resources
- Working Together by Contract: Building a Strong Agreement, presented by MCIT risk management consultant
- Getting the Job Done Through Cooperative Ventures with Other Municipalities, presented by MCIT risk management consultant
- Getting the Job Done with Shared Employees and Staffing Agencies, presented by MCIT staff counsel for risk control
- Getting the Job Done: Know the Risks When Engaging Seasonal Employees, Interns and Volunteers, presented by MCIT risk management consultant
This training event is developed for SWCD district managers and administrative staff.
Download the Sidestep Risks When Conducting SWCD Business 2018 brochure for full details about this seminar.
Questions About Registration for this Event: Contact MCIT at 1.866.547.6516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions About the Event: Contact MCIT Communications Manager Heather Larson-Blakestad at email@example.com or 1.866.547.6516, ext. 6430.
Fees may be submitted at any time. They need not accompany your registration form. An invoice will be issued for any fees not paid by the training session date. If you require a signed voucher to submit payment, please forward it to MCIT. We do not accept credit cards.
Cancellation Policy: Individuals registered for training sessions will not be billed for cancellations made at least one week prior to the session. Cancellations received after the deadline will be billed for the entire registration fee.