Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 /Coronavirus Response and MCIT Building Use
Given the current recommendations by state and federal health officials to limit large group activities, the MCIT building will be closed to meetings March 18-April 17, 2020. Also, MCIT will not be taking new building use requests during this period.
If you have a meeting scheduled during this period, MCIT is willing to work with you to reschedule your event for later in the year. Please contact MCIT at 1.866.547.6516.
Request a Meeting Room at MCIT Service Center
MCIT meeting room facilities are available to the following groups at no cost:
- Individual MCIT member organizations
- Association of Minnesota Counties (AMC) staff
- AMC committees and subcommittees as arranged by AMC staff
- MCIT service center tenants’ staff
- Tenants’ committees and subcommittees as arranged by tenants’ staff
- Organizations/meetings that involve a minimum participation of at least five individual members of MCIT as arranged by an MCIT member
Steps to Reserve a Meeting Room at MCIT
- Read the .
- If your signature is not already on file with us, download, sign and send or e-mail back the Facility Use Policy Acknowledgement.
- Fill out the MCIT Room Reservation Request and click submit.
Within 48 hours of MCIT receiving your information, you will be contacted by an MCIT representative by phone or e-mail to confirm these arrangements.