Request a Meeting Room at MCIT Service Center
MCIT meeting room facilities are available to the following groups at no cost:
- Individual MCIT member organizations
- Association of Minnesota Counties (AMC) staff
- AMC committees and subcommittees as arranged by AMC staff
- MCIT service center tenants’ staff
- Tenants’ committees and subcommittees as arranged by tenants’ staff
- Organizations/meetings that involve a minimum participation of at least five individual members of MCIT as arranged by an MCIT member
Steps to Reserve a Meeting Room at MCIT
- Read the Facility Use Policy 2015.
- If your signature is not already on file with us, download, sign and send or e-mail back the Facility Use Policy Acknowledgement 2015.
- Fill out the MCIT Room Reservation Request and click submit.
Within 48 hours of MCIT receiving your information, you will be contacted by an MCIT representative by phone or e-mail to confirm these arrangements.