Raise Safety Awareness with E-mail Messages
Safety committees can get a great deal of mileage out of these ready-to-go safety e-mails. Send a new e-mail to employees regularly (e.g., once a week) to help create safety awareness and a positive safety culture among employees.
The e-mails are provided as jpeg images that should be viewable in most HTML-enabled e-mail systems.
Click Here to Learn How To Send the Files
- Left click on the message image below that you want to send. Then right click and select “Save image as.” Chose the location where to save the file on your computer.
- Open an e-mail message and click the cursor in the body of the message.
- Choose “insert a picture” (in Outlook, this is under the Insert menu) and navigate to the image saved on your computer.
- Add a “View in browser” link for recipients who may not be able to see images in e-mail messages. Create a hyperlink of the words “View in browser” to the URL address for the image you downloaded. This is the Web address on the page that opens when you click on the image on the website page.
- Customize the message:
- If the message is part of the safety committee’s efforts, include a signature that has the names of committee members.
- Include information about to whom employees can go with their questions or concerns.
- Use a catchy but relevant subject line for the e-mails to ensure that employees open the message.
- Use a catchy but relevant subject line for the e-mails to ensure employees open the messages.
Find More E-mails