Raise Safety Awareness with E-mail Messages
Safety committees can get a great deal of mileage out of these ready-to-go safety e-mails. Send a new e-mail to employees regularly (e.g., once a week) to help create safety awareness and a positive safety culture among employees.
The e-mails are provided as jpeg images that should be viewable in most HTML-enabled e-mail systems.
How To Send the Files
- Left click on the message image below.
- Right click on the image and choose “Save image as.” Chose the location of where to save the file on your computer.
- Open an e-mail message.
- Click the cursor in the body of the message.
- Choose “insert a picture/photo file” and navigate to the image you saved to your computer.
- Insert a “View in browser” link for recipients who may not be able to view images in e-mail messages. Create a hyperlink of the words “View in browser” to the URL address for the image you downloaded. This is the Web address on the page that opens when you click on the image below.
- Add text either above or below the image to customize it to your organization. For example, you may want to include information about whom an employee should contact with questions.
- Add a signature for the safety committee that includes the names of committee members.
Remember to use a catchy but relevant subject line for the e-mails to ensure employees open the messages.