Borrow Training Videos at No Cost
The videos serve as an interactive method to train employees about critical risk management and safety issues. Trainers should screen the videos before presenting them for staff and put the videos in the context of the employer’s policies and procedures.
How to Borrow Videos
Videos will only be sent to MCIT members.
- Browse the online video request form for descriptions of training videos organized by category. Click the “+” symbol next to each category to expand the view. Then click the “-” symbol to hide titles in the category.
- Click the boxes next to titles you want.You may request up to three videos at one time.
- Click “next” at the bottom of the first page of the request form.
- Enter your information in the fields on the second page of the request form.
- Click “submit” at the bottom of the second page.
Videos are sent to members on a first request, first sent basis. When more than one member has requested a video, MCIT maintains a waiting list for the items.
Pack loaned videos so they are protected during shipment. Ship videos to:
Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust
Attn: Communications Department
100 Empire Dr., Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55103-1885
Video Library Policies
- Fees: Videos are available to MCIT members on loan at no charge.
- Loan Policy: A member can check out up to three videos at one time for three weeks. Videos must be returned to MCIT by the due date so they can become available for other members to borrow.
- Lost or Damaged Videos: Members are liable for lost or damaged videos. The member organization may be assessed a fee to cover full replacement cost of the video.
Videos are not to be copied without the written permission of the producer or MCIT. Federal law prohibits unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted materials. Violators will be prosecuted.
The contents in the videos and accompanying materials do not necessarily represent the views or policies of MCIT. Information contained in the videos or materials is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or coverage advice.
More Options Available Through Minnesota Safety Council Video Library
The Minnesota Safety Council maintains a video lending library of more than 500 titles about employee training and safety program development. MCIT members are also members of the Safety Council, so they can check out videos from the Safety Council at no additional cost.