Employment Opportunities with MCIT
Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust (MCIT) is a property/casualty and workers’ compensation risk-sharing pool comprised of Minnesota county governments and affiliated public entities. Established in 1979, MCIT was a pioneer in public entity pooling. Over the years, MCIT has successfully grown and adapted to meet our members’ needs. Few government risk-sharing pools have more longevity than MCIT! Please explore employment opportunities with MCIT.
Join the MCIT Team
MCIT offers employees a competitive salary, benefits and a dynamic work environment. Currently, MCIT has the following position open.
Underwriting Services Technician
Full-time position to perform customer service-related duties, including servicing member policies with schedule changes, certificates, endorsements and related tasks necessary for the operation of MCIT. See full job description: Underwriting Services Technician.
- High school diploma and at least three years insurance experience
- An active Minnesota property/casualty producer license.
- Post-secondary training or certification in a professional insurance education program
- Five years of commercial insurance experience
- Experience working in a paperless environment.
Desired: Familiarity with local government, service organizations or associations.
All candidates must submit a completed MCIT Employment Application and a résumé by noon Dec. 12, 2017. Résumés submitted without applications will not be considered.
Send application and résumé to Linda Podritz at:
- email@example.com or
- MCIT, 100 Empire Drive, Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55103-1885.