Employment Opportunities with MCIT
Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust (MCIT) is a property/casualty and workers’ compensation risk-sharing pool comprised of Minnesota county governments and affiliated public entities. Established in 1979, MCIT was a pioneer in public entity pooling. Over the years, MCIT has successfully grown and adapted to meet our members’ needs. Few government risk-sharing pools have more longevity than MCIT! Please explore employment opportunities with MCIT.
Join the MCIT Team
MCIT offers employees a competitive salary, benefits and a dynamic work environment. Currently, MCIT has the following position open.
Risk Management Consultant
This is a full-time position that is responsible for:
- Providing risk management advice and coverage guidance
- Developing resources
- Coordinating and communicating information to members related to MCIT’s risk control and information/education programs.
See full job description: MCIT Risk Management Consultant.
The position requires:
- a property/casualty insurance agent license or the ARM designation from the Insurance Institute of America or a CIC or CRM designation from the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research; and
- at least three years in an insurance or risk management related position or 10 years of direct experience in the areas of risk management, loss control, underwriting, claims or as a broker.
- the individual to possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- A post-secondary degree
- Familiarity with local government, service organizations or associations
- Training or teaching experience (desirable).
All candidates must submit a completed MCIT Employment Application and a résumé by Oct. 30, 2017, to Linda Podritz at:
- email@example.com or
- MCIT, 100 Empire Drive, Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55103-1885.